巴黎人手机APP offers various online courses through Acadeum, a consortium of like-minded accredited colleges and universities that share online course offerings. Courses taken through Acadeum are considered institutional credit and can count towards WCore、选修课和其他课程要求. 学术课程计入学费 college's residency requirement; students may take a course while completing the last 该专业36个学分.
- You need a flexible completion pathway and are looking for online options that Westminster 目前不提供
- You have dropped below a full-time course load and need to get back to at least 12 学分
- You have missed Westminster’s add/drop deadline and need to pick up additional credits for a semester (Acadeum offers multiple start dates within a semester)
All courses taken through Acadeum count for elective credit. 项目主管，院长， and the registrar collaborate to approve when courses count as substitutions for the 对主修、副修和 WCore. When considering courses, they review course syllabi, faculty credentials, and additional 学习成果数据评估. 学生最多只能参加一个联合体 course per semester (2 allowed for summer), and no more than 4 courses overall toward an undergraduate degree or 9 credits toward a graduate degree.
If you need assistance finding a course or making sure a course works for the requirement you intend to fulfill with it, email the 注册处 (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your advisor details about 这门课 you are looking for or the requirement 你正在寻求实现.
The course grade and credit are transcribed on your Westminster transcript. 成绩 will affect your GPA, just like a course taken at Westminster.
The institution offering 这门课 will send your grade (via the Acadeum Consortium secure platform) to Westminster to be recorded on your transcript. 巴黎人官方下载将 post the grade, typically within 10 business days of the end of 这门课, and you 我可以在你的 自助服务 门户网站.
- 去 巴黎人官方下载学院网站 并使用您的巴黎人官方下载电子邮件地址注册
- Go to settings and complete your student profile (including inputting your student 身份证及家庭住址)
- 搜索 the Acadeum system for available pre-approved courses in upcoming terms and submit a request through Acadeum to enroll in your preferred Acadeum course
You will be notified via email when your enrollment is approved. 注册后 是批准的，课程会显示在你的 自助服务 门户网站.
Before your course begins, you will receive a notification via email explaining how 要访问您的课程.
注册后 request is approved, the institution offering 这门课 will send a welcome letter to your Westminster email that includes login information as 也可以链接到该机构的书店. 认真注意是很重要的 to the letter and prepare to participate in courses with all necessary course materials. Once you log in to the institution's learning management system (LMS), you should 能够查看所需的学习材料.
巴黎人官方下载将 bill you Westminster’s per credit hour tuition rate for Acadeum courses. Many consortium institutions require full payment before you can start a course.
Once enrolled in an Acadeum course, you must contact the Westminster 注册处 (email@example.com)更改登记. When you drop, withdraw from, or fail a course, the institution offering 这门课 will inform Westminster of your last date of attendance, which 你最后一次约会是:
- Participated in a discussion board about academic matters,
- Emailed the professor to ask a question about the academic subject matter studied 在课程中，或者
- 提交ted an academic assignment, assessment, or exam.
退款 are not available after the final drop date set by the institution offering 这门课. A course’s final drop date may differ from Westminster’s refund schedule.
If you cannot complete a course on schedule, the professors may grant you an incomplete in accordance with policies on incompletes at the institution offering 这门课, including the length of time before the incomplete grade converts automatically to 不及格的成绩. When granted, the institution offering 这门课 will notify Westminster 不完全等级及其持续时间.